This thought-provoking whitepaper brings the latest insights on how the Third-Party Administrators (TPAs) and in-house administered Schemes are intending to connect with the ecosystem. It also aims at understanding what their considerations, concerns and views are on timelines and whether they will be ready for the launch.
Read the whitepaper here to find out where you stand in the context of your peers.
This report draws out industry preparedness, to understand where we are in the process and report back on the reality of progress towards achieving the end game – access for savers to all their pensions information securely in one place.
The research focuses on six key questions:
• Will you build, buy or are you undecided?
• What are your top considerations when looking to buy ISP services?
• How many systems/implementations are required to connect?
• What are your top three dashboard worries?
• Schemes and providers have staged data connection windows from April 2023. Do you expect these to stand or slip?
• Do you think you will be able to connect in time?
This whitepaper is based on the research carried out by KGC associates on behalf of Bravura and Delta.
Watch the webinar, where Lesley Carline, Director of KGC associates, accompanied by Jonathan Hawkins, Principal Consultant & Pensions Specialist of Bravura, discussed the whitepaper findings in greater detail.Select a document to download.